today is going to be a long day, when it ends. IF it ever ends! i went to school this morning, came home at lunch to let the dogs out, drove back for our second class.
post-school, head to PR Running to get some new shoes from Mario. Had the intention to run and ride following that jaunt. But! I forgot I had told my grandfather Id cut his hair this afternoon. So I drove to his house, gave him a haircut/shave (like a barber, no?), and now I am sitting at my house eating soup and watching Real World. And thinking about how Im going to be workout out at 8pm which is SO NOT FUN ON A FRIDAY NIGHT!!
lucky for you guys, i have a bunch of expired bananas on my counter. This is good for YOU because tomorrow you will be subjected to pictures of my banana bread using said bananas. Its not just any banana bread though, its no sugar added, Guru Approved PowerBar replacement Banana Bread. a little slice of heaven Id like to think.
Friday Funny 2441: Parenting Funnies
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment