All packed for our big trip back to the Arctic. 3 people, 3 suitcases, 2 dogs, and 1 bike. Traveling is always entertaining in our family!! BF had to do a 4 mile race today, and since there were no local races, it meant he had to just run hard for 22 minutes: i.e. Most borning thing ever. So to be helpful I rode a mountain bike beside him for the race and warm up and it ended up being a pretty good workout! Following that, PDubs did an LT test on my dad, on the treadmill. For those of you that haven't done this before, it's similar to torture. My dad is a trooper though. He is 48 and has the same heart rate zones as his 25 year old daughter (me!). I'm pretty sure we have around the same max HR right now and it is of hummingbird status. Anyways, the rest of the day was an hour run, a half hour swim, and out to dinner. This trip has shown me I actually LIKE swimming. Ive been avoiding it, thinking I disliked it because I sucked at it. Nope, I just hate getting into a cold pool. (and inthe case of the YMCA, pools that children have pooped in) I am annoyed thinking about going back to MA, and school, and maybe a
job sometime soon. I am looking forward to my bike though.
Friday Funny 2441: Parenting Funnies
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment