today involved my bike. my glorious, glorious bike. and 30min on the elliptical but lets skip over that. saturday, for our long ride, we are watching Stepbrothers, which just may be the funniest movie ever.
i also felt the need to share i had the most awesome (not one of the most, THE MOST) smoothie for dinner. yogurt, soymilk, strawberries, cottage cheese, protein powder, and pomegranate juice.
and lastly, tomorrow is a test on the integumentary system. in case anyone was wondering, the only places that do not have sweat glands on the human body are the nipples and parts of the external genitalia.
(maybe someone will google that and up here at my informative blog?)
what a mishmash of things. to keep the pattern going: i think im going to try running outside again. i am generally a very clumsy person. like, uncommonly and dangerously so. and ice feels like a recipe for disaster. so ill head out and give it a try pre-storm this weekend!!
ALSO: does anyone get the google reader? or an RSS reader? or what "digg"ing is? id like to be able to put all the blogs i read into one so i dont have to check each one individually every day, but i am kind of technologically challenged.
Friday Funny 2441: Parenting Funnies
1 year ago


4 comments:
Yup. I use google reader to read all my blogs. It is good stuff. Let me know if you need a little tutorial. :-)
And I'm very confused about this "parts" of the external genitalia thing. Puzzling.
Google Reader is awesome. I think I follow like... 200 blogs now. Anything that has that goofy RSS Feed icon, (FireFox automatically detects it and shows the icon in the address bar, set it to automatically ad the feed URL to google reader when u click on it) -- all done! the best.
thanks! That will save me vast amounts of time! Also, I won't look like a stalker when people check who've been reading their blogs!
Jameson Bull! Thanks for reading! I saw Mark thanked you for taping the Multisport Expo, are you going again this year? doing the TT??
I didnt ask about the sweating thing, even though I wondered because 1) because I think it pertains mostly to guys 2) I didn't want to be 'the creepy girl' in class!
Post a Comment