Tuesday, March 10, 2009

killing some blog space, aka I Have Nothing To Post About

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? closed most of the time, otherwise ill lose a small dog in there

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? nope

3. Are you afraid to fly? not REALLY, but i get a little anxious during takeoff

4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before? not personally, but i threw a party in HS and the one next to my house got ripped out and deposited in my yard

5. Do you like to use post-it notes? no, i use the note section on my iphone often though

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? nope, i wish i could be a coupon-ista but i dont have that hunting quality

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? are the bees going to kill me? either way, bees.

8. Do you have freckles? not really, i just turn really, really tan from the sun.

9. Do you always smile for pictures? i have my fake smile perfected

10. What is your biggest pet peeve? thoughtlessness toward strangers for no apparent reason

11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? ha, no!!

12. Have you ever peed in the woods? often. while working out, at races, taking the dogs on walks. i have no shame!

13. Do you prefer the beach or mountains? beach, by far.

14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing? Yep

15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? no, im kind of a germophobe in that area.

16. Favorite reality TV show? Top Chef, runners up are Real World and Bad Girls Club for the trashy side of entertainment

17. What size is your bed? Queen, but we slept in a twin for the first 3 years of our relationship!!

18. What is your Song of the week? Love Story by Taylor Swift. Shut Up.

19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? whatever!

20. Do you still watch cartoons? Not really

21. What's your least favorite movie? Anything excessively violent. So I guess the Saw series, and any movie with a lot of guns.

22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? somewhere on our bike route in Berlin, for sure

23. What do you drink with dinner? only in my coffee or with oreos. which is not dinner.

24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? chicken nuggets skeeve me out!!!

25. What is your favorite food? tough one but non-core is Pizza. on-core is honey greek yogurt. and potatoes in any form.

26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? not many but For Love of The Game is one of them.

27. Last person you kissed/kissed you? this question is kind of unnecessary!

28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout? I was a Brownie, and I still have my sash.

29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? HAHAHA!! the answer is obvious if you know me, but...no.

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? a thank you note last week

31. Can you change the oil on a car? nope, thats why i got a BF

32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? just one, unfortunately it was a pretty bad one in my maxima. now i drive like an old lady.

33. Ran out of gas? No, I am very, very paranoid about this.

34. Favorite kind of sandwich? ohhh toss up between naturally more PB and welch's grape jelly, and turkey/bacon/tomato/lettuce!

35 Best thing to eat for breakfast? my favorite thing is a bagel with butter, and some sort of bacon with eggs. however most days its yogurt and an apple.

36. What is your usual bedtime? 10

37. Are you lazy? I dont often get a chance to be, but when I do: yes.

38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? this is a tough question, i can hardly remember. dorothy, cowgirl, punky brewster

39. What is your astrological sign? Aries, and its eerily accurate

40. How many languages can you speak? english, need a refresher course in French

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Triathlete, and its such a waste of money!

42..Which are better legos or lincoln logs? Legos, I see no comparison here

43. Are you stubborn? in certain situations

44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman? I have no idea, I am never awake that late

45. Ever watch soap operas? Nope

46. Afraid of heights? Yep

47. Sing in the car? Often

48. Sing in the shower? When no one is home, otherwise I get called out

49. Dance in the car? to Flashing Lights

50. Ever used a gun? nope, and I dont intend to

51. Had picture taken by photographer? Family pictures, yes

52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? not the one I was in! in 8th grade, ha.

53. Is Christmas stressful? No way, I love it. Thanksgiving-New Years is one of my favorite times!

54. Ever eat a pierogi? once, and it was potato so I loved it.

55. Favorite type of fruit pie? apple, country style with the crumbles on top. warm, with vanilla ice cream.

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? military, president, waitress, sex therapist, marriage counselor. ended up working retail and teaching though!

57. Do you believe in ghosts? without a doubt.

58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Yes

58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? LAME!

59. Take a vitamin daily? yes, fish oils and a multi.

60. Wear slippers? occasionally

61. Wear a bath robe? i wish i wore it more often. i bought it so i could wear it like hugh hefner but i am never at home long enough to wear it!

62. What do you wear to bed? it depends.

63. First concert? New Kids on The Block, Joey Mac for life.

64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? Target.

65. Nike or Adidas? Asics?

66.Cheetos Or Fritos? I miss Fritos =(

67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Peanuts

68. Ever heard of the group Tres Bien? No.

69. Ever taken dance lessons? No

70. Is there a profession you picture your significant other doing? professional triathlete? Hes a coach now which is pretty much the perfect job for him.

71. Can you curl your tongue? yep, and into thirds too

72. Ever won a spelling bee? No, Im pretty sure they dont have them in this town?

73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? no

74. Own any record albums? Nope

75. Own a record player? to play what on? i have no records!

76. Regularly burn incense? Not now, but when I went through my goth stage I did

77. Ever been in love? I am now!

78. Who would you like to see in concert? Counting Crows, so so so so badly

79. What was the last concert you saw? Kenny Chesney/Gretchen Wilson like 3.5 years ago

80.Hot tea or cold tea? hot definitelt

81.Tea or coffee? really? coffee, hands down.

82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles? sugar cookies, with frosting. extra frosting.

83.Can you swim well? I wouldnt drown, but I wouldnt participate in a swim meet either.

84. Can you hold your breath without plugging your nose? there are people who cant?

85. Are you patient? Usually, almost always with strangers. People Im close to is another story!

86. DJ or band, at a wedding? band i guess

87.Ever won a contest? Nope

88. Ever have plastic surgery? no

89. Which are better black or green olives? typing the word olive actually made me nauseous. gross, gross.

90.Can you knit or crochet? I went through an intense knitting stage. I really am an old lady.

91. Best room for a fireplace? Family room.

92. Do you want to get married? sure

93. If married, how long have you been married?

94. Who was your HS crush? umm I can even remember, i probably blocked it out

95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? no way

96. Do you have kids? no

97. Do you want kids? anddd no

98. What's your favorite color? green

99. Do you miss anyone right now? PW just left for work...

100. Did you watch Next Great American Band on FOX? what? no!


Okay, thats it. Put that in your blogs, peeps. It didnt take too long. Unfortunately now I am late for massaging at Holy Cross, oops! 50 min run and 1 hr bike this morning and gym after HC!

No comments: