Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bikram Yoga is CRAZY!!! It was a lot of fun though. 1.5 hours sweating way more than any other workout I do! Came home and was so sleepy that I immediately went out for my easy 40 minute run to end my workout week. I knew if I didnt do it right away, it would not be done.

This morning I was surprised I still fit in my running shorts after last night. This is my biggest running week in a while, and since I feel so productive in my new zones, I felt justified (at the time) in eating like I was going into hibernation. Spaghetti, meatballs, garlic+regular bread, and then cake, and it was painful to walk up the stairs to bed!!! Learned m lesson on that one. Fortunately the girls forewarned me not to eat for 2 hours before yoga, so I woke up and had a Chobani yogurt and headed out immediately.

Considering a recovery bike, and dreading laundry. Sounds like a usual Sunday! Watching Intervention in the meantime. And wishing I could hire someone whos sole purpose would be to make and feed me peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Yes, I am THAT lazy today!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

i wish i was strong enough to do yoga - i feel like a total tool cause i cant even touch my toes.