Friday, March 6, 2009

As retribution from the universe for me talking about Ellie's bum pictures, I was assigned to be the model today. Yep, just me, my bum, and 5 people staring at it. The positive aspect is that she worked my left TFL is chronically, and oh so painfully, tight. I shed a few tears (pain, not embarassment), but felt better when I got off the table.

And in other news I decided to start building my massage clientele NOW. As a student. The idea was proposed to me and it makes sense. I will get business cards and offer free massage (because I cant charge until I graduate and am licensed), accepting tips of course. That way people can try me out, fall in love with Myofascialing Elbows, and they will still be there when I open a business for real and am legal. Now, I need a name. One without a pun. No "Kneads" will be in the name. If I asked my newphew he'd say Coco's Massage! Too bad that sounds like a place youd find in Providence, ha ha.

Did my first bike ride in my new HR zones today. HOT DAMN! I actually felt like I was riding a bike. I got off, and my legs ached. I havent ridden in that HR for more than 15 minutes at a time since...June? But it was awesome and I feel productive now. Productive enough to celebrate CHEAT NIGHT in 20 minutes with a pizza!!

1 comment:

Joel said...

First, back off Providence. So what if we still operate under the old school definition of massage parlor! I do work for a business above the "Bali Salon". Their motto is "no questions asked."

As for a name, well sort of depends on your specialty doesn't it? "Cry Baby"...sounds like deep tissue to me.