So today was Day One ofWhittle My Middle . It was a sad, sad day. My core is so weak! I cant believe that before Ragnar I was doing the plank for over two minutes at a time!!
But, as my husband likes to say, you have to start somewhere!! I also convinced him to do the January challenge with me, since he has required core work for his training anyways!
Went to check out a house today. I, of course, fell in love with it. One floor, spacious kitchen, awesome basement, nice backyard. Basically perfect for what we need. However, it needs all new flooring AND a new heating system. We do happen to do the best plumber this side of the Mississippi though....cross your fingers that it works out!!
Not much else going on during this last day of winter vacation. Rode my bike, watched the snow fall, finally saw the new Harry Potter, started WhittleMyMiddle.
Kind of excited to get back to school....I did a lot of lesson plans (SEVEN!) over vacation. Excited to start the Pythagorean Theorem and Radicals with my Geometry classes...two of my favorite aspects of that class! And slope with my Algebra students. I love all things Algebra. Ive missed it over these last 2 weeks!
Friday Funny 2441: Parenting Funnies
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment