Today I:
-Forgot my jacket at home, BRRR!
-Fell on my rear end stepping outside my house at 6:30 this morning. Ice+Heels+No Jacket+6:30am: Not the best version of myself.
-Drank some fresh squeezed lemonade, which is my all-time favorite drink.
-Ran outside for 50 minutes, and thank goodness my zone 1 pace is coming down!
-Will be going to the gym to do Week 4 of Lift 2. 4 weeks to go and then my poor legs can take a breather from the weights!!
-Was thinking I need to get back in the pool
-Had a really good day at work, the kids were fun and receptive (except for the following)
-Gave my first detention at the new school. However, I didnt tell him he had the honor of being such.
This week:
3 massages to do
3 Holiday parties (Fast Splits, QT2 Coaches, cousins)
1 Dough cake party at the in-laws (ha ha in-laws)
80 progress reports to calculate and send in
4 more rides and runs and one more gym session!
Still debating dinner....not quite hungry yet. Maybe some Chobani will be involved (honey-yummm!)
Friday Funny 2441: Parenting Funnies
1 year ago


2 comments:
Hi!
I read your blog from time to time and realized that you went to Bancroft for your massage therapy license. I am going back to school for massage therapy and am trying to decide between schools.
Did you like Bancroft? Do you like being a massage therapist?
Thanks!
Rachel
I liked it, learned a lot there. Its a lot more expensive than other programs though, and you could get a similar education at a different school. Bancroft had mandatory classes on Asian Massage (so things about Yin and Yang and chakras and and channels and pressing on your left toe to fix your gallbladder), and some other stuff I could have done without, would rather have had spent the time doing anatomy. If those are things youre interested in, then definitely a good school for you!
Post a Comment