RAGNAR is now officially over. It was wet, fun, and painful all at the same time. We dug deep out there! I did a total of 32 miles...we had a man down and we all covered his race legs for him!! For now...I am hanging up my Brooks Adrenalines, they have 350 miles on them! Will order a new pair and then its on to training for the Hyannis Half-Marathon in February.
More details about the race to come in another entry once we get all the pictures settled and dispersed. Until then: Thanks to our sponsors:
@brooksrunning, the Twitter presence of Brooks (www.brooksrunning.com)
for giving us ALL of clothing and shoes. Having 3 complete running outfit was huge, because it was wet and rainy alll night and day!
Zensah (www.zensah.com)
for hooking us up with 2 pairs of compression calf sleeves each! This was a big component of recovery between legs...it was like running on fresh legs after wearing these!!!
Friday Funny 2441: Parenting Funnies
1 year ago


4 comments:
Just don't call her "Court"
- Mad Dog
350 miles you say? I'd go for 500+ unless they are racing flats, but thats me :)
congrats on ragnar!
350 miles and are NASTY! put them in a plastic bag, wet, after the run and left them there until i got home. godawful smell!!
you are 2 funny and got a whole lotta energy! (I won't call you Court - EVAH) double woot-woot for you. :D
Post a Comment