also got my camera and i am in looooooove.

isnt it just beautiful?!
this weekend is timberman. im trying to switch around all my runs so that i am free to help out at the fast splits tent friday and saturday. this, of course, means i have to do my "long run" as well as my "longish runs" earlier in the week. in this fantastic weather! dont think i am complaining though. oh no, i love this weather. i would love it all year long, with maybe one month of winter to satisfy my hearty-soup loving self. tomorrow is a split 2 hour run and durability day, which basically means i do not sit down....all day. wake up, run, do 2 massages, stand for a while then run again. and then ANOTHER massage. and stand some more! i know, my life is non-stop excitement!
lastly, if you are reading this blog right now, COMMENT! i want to know who all these people are that i SEE are reading it without hunting you down by IP Address :) go ahead....click the button...
and lastly, because what would an entry be without it: HAWAII IN SIX WEEKS!!!!


8 comments:
please don't hunt me down! ;)
you'll be spared!!
I'm reading!!!!
you can't hunt me down cause you already know who i am :) see you this weekend!!!
Seriously, could we have gotten any MORE stuff from Brooks? DAMN!
I took the new shoes on their first run with Greg last night. Very happy.
See you up in NH this weekend! I'll swing by the booth to say HI.
Have fun & enjoy the camera!!
I complied; please have mercy. @kbgee
Hey Courtney - I read your blog - I love reading people's blogs - especially when I should actually be doing some work for my company that is now paying me to read other people's blogs :-)
Post a Comment