Friday, October 10, 2008

I haven't updated in a very long time. Things are good though.

School-wise...it is hectic and very fast moving but it's going well. I
can massage the upper and lower extremities so far. The only downside
to this place are these stupid scrub pants. They are white, see-
through, and very unflattering.

Running wise, also going good. I'm at 38 miles a week, with a 2 hour
long run and finally bounding workouts!! First road race in 1.5 years
is next weekend. Not sure what race it will be exactly, but I do know
it will be Sunday, the last day of my rest week.

Next weekend is also a wedding that I need to go dress shopping
before, because I own NO dresses! Or appropriate skirts for that
matter. Ad a Halloween party for which I am going to be Dorothy.
Because I love the wizard of oz (are there people out there who don't??)

Anyways, south shore for the weekend. Rumor is that Lance is racing
Gloucester this weekend so an appearance by yours truly will occur.
And I am on my lunch break so I need to gonin and get ready for class
number 2!!

No comments: