Saturday, June 21, 2008

I am currently in a paddle boat in the middle of a lake in Vermont, by
myself. I feel like a loner! However, i am out here for a hood cause,
as I sit here blogging away: I am a buoy. My friends (not teammates
mind you) ate in he midst of a two mile swim kind-of TT, and I am the
quarter mile turn around buoy. I should have worn orange today!!
In other news, two more days left of my first school year!!
In other OTHER news, one month until Lake Placid. That will be a nice,
no responsibility, nerve-wracking vacation!
In case you were wondering, the problem with being a floating buoy is
that 1) you get soaking wet as you are trying to type on an iPhone and
2) you DRIFT! The hardest part is staying in one freaking spot. Its
times like this I wish I was fat!!
Okay, over and out until later my faithful readers!!

No comments: